· Presently, Director of Interactive Technologies and Internet/E-commerce for Video Interactive Advertising.
· Previously, the Information Technology Manager for Logicon of Northrop Grumman responsible for Shared Services division supporting Business Management, Human Resources & Administration, and Materiel.
· Previously, the Director of Web Development & Design for Cendant Corporation.
· Previously, the Vice President & Director of Media & Internet Production for Internet Based health and fitness information service, Cyfit.com.
· More than ten years experience in all phases of Research and Development of modern business solutions including B2B, B2C, Internet Web development, E-commerce, Sales, Advertising, Creation, Server Administration and Maintenance.
· Commercial Television Advertising Executive Producer with hands-on experience overseeing all phases of production including, Storyboarding, Scripting, Editing, Voice-overs, Video Shoots and Marketing to local television markets. I am also experienced in the sales, development and production of Corporate Video and Multimedia CD-Rom Presentations.
· Developer & Designer of Interactive Kiosks and Video-Telephony technologies.
· Certified Microsoft Windows NT Systems Engineer and maintain an extensive in-depth knowledge of computer hardware and software systems, project management and systems integration.
· Experienced Project Manager
· Advertising & Marketing Training
· Financial Management Skills
· Business Alliance & Subcontractor Coordination & Contract Skills
· Web Design & Development
· Database Integration
· E-Commerce Solutions
· Interactive CD-Rom Creation
· Streaming Media Encoding
· Interactive Technologies
· Kiosk Design & Fabrication
· Experienced Videographer
· Linear and Non-Linear Editing
· Corporate Video Production
· Microsoft Certified in Win NT
· Win98, Win2000, WinXP Pro Server
· Hands on HTML, JAVA, CGI, PERL, ASP, XML, .NET
· Adobe PhotoShop 6.0
· FrontPage 2002, 2000, 98
· MS Office 2000 Premium Professional Entire Suite
· Dreamweaver UltraDev
· NetObjects Fusion 5.0
· Macromedia Director/GoLive
· Windows Media Encoder
· Xing Media Encoder
· Real Media Encoder
· Visio 5.0
· WS FTP Pro
· Adobe PageMill 3.0
· IBM & Compaq Servers & PC’s
· Network Routers, Switches and Hubs
· IBM 370’s & 3270 terminals
· Cisco Routers & Servers
· MS Windows 2000, XP, 98
· MS Windows NT 4.0 Certified
· Novell Netware v’s 3-5
· IPX/SPX, NetBEUI
· Ethernet, Frame Relay
· NDISWAN, T-1, x.25, VPN
· FTP, HTTP, Telnet
· Created and maintained several e-commerce transaction and fulfillment solutions packages.
· Successfully developed and maintained B2B & B2C strategic relationships.
· Responsible for technology and systems integration including Solaris, IIS, Linux infrastructures
· Supervised daily operational administration of all client web sites.
· Provided all software and application support including installation and upgrades.
· Trained and supervised sales and production staff.
· Created presentation flow-charts and logic diagrams of interactive architecture.
· Project Manager for interactive CD-rom development and production.
· Designed and fabricated interactive systems for Loral Fairchild, Hospitals, Hotels and others.
· Developed high-speed systems for the delivery of real-time video instantly on demand.
· Implemented the successful placement of interactive kiosk systems in public locations.
· Produced broadcast quality video commercials for such clients as, (but not limited to), Century 21 Realty, TCBY Yogurt, Goodyear Tires, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Sbarro’s,etc.
· Directed the sales to local advertisers who would benefit from television advertising time.
· Coordinated and Contracted necessary staff including writers, editors, voice-over artists, professional videographers, and graphics developers.
· Responsible for all technology support for the Shared Services Divisions of Business Management, Human Resources & Administration and Materiel.
· Managed and coordinated developers, desktop support and other technical support specialists.
· Established new “look and feel” for Northrop Grumman’s AEW & EW Systems Program Intranet sites.
· Organized a centralized database for all company on-site software licenses and installations.
Authored Project Management Templates including Project Plans, Feasibility Studies, Risk Management Processes, Definition, Issue Management, Change Management and Quality Assurance Plans.
Supported area Project Managers by providing them with necessary staffing support functions.
Built historical data on delivery performance over multiple projects.
Supervised and Directed the first Web Design Style Guide for Cendant Corporation.
Directed the design, architecture, “look and feel” for Cendant’s Corporate Intranet.
Developed, Wrote and Implemented CIS Departmental Practices and Procedures Standards.
Enhanced development of subordinate employee skills in Project Management, development tools and languages, database and application design, and the use of design methodologies.
Collaborated with the Human Resources Dept. to rewrite current corporate job descriptions for departmental staff, and created three new “banding” levels within the division.
Environments: html, java, asp, jsp, xml, cgi, prl, NT, Unix, SQL, Oracle, DB2, asf
· Directed the creation and integration of robust yet flexible e-commerce solutions.
· Designed and oversaw the construction & integration of Interactive Video/Web Kiosks.
· Oversaw the acquisition and installation of a complete non-linear Video Editing Facility.
· Project Manager for the internal club Video, broadcast & information delivery systems.
· Associate Network Administration and Intranet/Internet Development for Corporate.
· Successfully Produced broadcast quality commercials advertising and instructional demonstration videos and designed delivery systems for same.
· Collaborated with famous exercise guru, Tony Little, in the production of a promotional segment for television and Internet broadcast.
Retail / Wholesale Marketing & Supply
KAF Marketing Services, Bay Shore, NY 1992-1998
Created supply and distribution company to local retail store chains.
Managed product displays and presentation of product lines for increased sales.
Trained and supervised sales staff and demonstrators for retail locations.
Created and maintained accurate inventory records and reorder procedures.
Implemented the successful placement of interactive kiosk systems in public locations.
· Professional Counselor for individuals, couples, family, crisis, health, financial and employment.
· Experienced public speaker and lecturer for twenty years plus.
· Founded and established the local church congregation from 2 to over 400 members.
· Performed weddings, funerals, memorials, dedications and more.
· Responsible for more than career 2000 baptisms.
· Trained and appointed existing church leadership counsel and board of directors.
· Delegated responsibilities to successfully trained staff subordinates.
· Designed high-speed computer printing and data storage equipment for Potter Instruments.
· Designed aeronautical instrumentation panels for Kolstrom Instruments
· Design layout & development of Air Force computer logic system diagrams.
· Developed post-operative recovery machine designed to promote speedy healing for Qualtro Electronicsl.
· At age 19 designed the Babylon cable television network under contract to Jerrold Electronics.
· Worked on the development of Air Force computer logic system diagrams.
· Created Military specification requirement designs and standards.
Designed the structural steel column and beam connections for
bridges and buildings for TriSpan Detailing.
· Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center Certificate of Appreciation, 2010
· Inducted into The Marquis Who’s Who, subject of biographical record for lifetime achievements, 1992/1993
· Rotary International, Bay Shore, NY 1984-1992
· Bay Shore Chamber Of Commerce, 1986-1998
· Long Island Association, 1992-1997
· Published Author & Listed in R&R Bowker’s “Authors” & “Publishers” In Print 1980-Present
NT 4.0 MCP/MCSE - New Horizons Computer Learning Center, Commack, NY 1998
A.A.S. - Civil Engineering Technology, Nassau Community College, Garden City, NY 1973
B.A., M.A. – Administration & Management, Theological University Of America, Cedar Rapids, IA 1989,90
M. Div. – Biblical Studies, Theological University Of America, Cedar Rapids, IA 1992
Doctor – Administration & Management, Theological University Of America, Cedar Rapids, IA 1994
Seminary Graduate, Sunset International Bible Institute, Lubbock, TX 1976
Advanced Sociology Studies/ Theory & Practice Of Leadership, SUNY at Stony Brook, NY 1986
Sales & Business Leadership, Dale Carnegie Center of Excellence, Hauppauge, NY 1989
· Scuba Diving
· Martial Arts